Distinctive Design's, "Amite, LA," Collage Kitchen Tea Towel; celebrates all the things that make the quaint town of Amite so special. From its "Oyster Festival," to its "Tangipahoa Parish Fair," if you are from here, once lived here, or have moved away but have fond memories of home, this is a must-have for your home and kitchen.
- The towel is 18"x28" and is made from a 100% flat-weave cotton with a 4-sided hem and a hanger loop.
- Available in your choice of vintage retro-stripes of royal blue, red, turquoise, black or multi-color stripes. These stripes run along the long side of the towel.
- A black fleur de lis graphic is pictured in the design.
- The collage also features: Est. 1861, OFA Jackets, Catha Park, Canadian National Railroad, Southern Hospitality, Ardillo's Grocery Store, Skeet Club, B. Stern's Department Store, Blythwood Plantation, I-55, Spitale's, Brumfield Ford, Family, Amite Warriors.
- A great conversation starter, this product also makes a very affordable hostess gift or a welcome present for new residents to the area.
- The official website of Amite: http://www.townofamitecity.com/